Seaquest Las Vegas has been operating without accreditation they are required to have per Clark County. They continue to cover up the deaths of animals in their care. We are asking that you do not give your money to this company.
Shut Down Seaquest Las Vegas
We are asking for a Call to Action against Seaquest Las Vegas.
We are calling on Clark County Commissioners to:
1. Immediately REVOKE permit for Seaquest for being in violation of conditions set forth by Clark County
“The applicant WILL apply for accreditation with the Association of Zoo’s and Aquariums before also displaying a Caman Alligator AS WELL AS OTHER ANIMALS. “
In a letter dated June 26, 2018, a rep from AZA confirms no application by Seaquest.
2. Fine Seaquest for being out of compliance with Clark County Exotics ordinance 10.18.010.
3. Immediately require list of animals who died on premises since approval of use permit 6.8.16. (Alleged hundreds of animals have died, including tropical fish, sharks, sting rays, octopuses, birds, otters, etc.)
4. Set Seaquest use permit for public hearing because Seaquest has violated local ordinances and conditions for use permit locally and in other states.
5. Require application with Association of Aquarium’s and Zoo’s to demonstrate ACCREDITATION as required by CC use permit conditions in 2016.
6. Require Qualified Vet Care
7. Require Qualified Inspectors
Please follow and like us: